First impressions really do count, especially when it comes to the way your business is portrayed. Professional voice over is exactly what you need for your first contact with a customer or potential customer.
When you listen to an IVR based call; for example; where you are routed across several different destinations on a phone call, you want clear instruction and an understandable tone. And this is where something like a professional voice over can help.
Professional Voice Over, What is It?
A message recorded by our professional voice artists, which can be implemented in the following ways on your business phone numbers:
- As IVR routed directions (press 1 for …)
- A greeting message (welcome to..)
- Busy voicemail message (You have reached our office..)
- Out of hours voicemail message (Our offices are now closed..)
- A queuing system (You are number 2 in the queue…)
How Does It Work?
If you own a phone number with us you simply email us the script you would like us to record for you, and we will arrange the professional voice over, and subsequently activate it on your telephone line and charge your account.
Otherwise, please navigate to our number choices and choose your new phone number, along with the professional voice over feature, and we can set you up that way.
Our voice artists are able to record anything from a simple message to an IVR which is tailored and targeted to your customers’ needs, making it a selling tool as well as being an informative solution should you wish it to be.
For example, think about the Christmas period, is there a specific product or service you would like to promote, or do you simply need an updated Christmas opening hours message?
What Are The Benefits Of Professional Voice Over?
- Inexpensive set up costs
- The ability to implement changes quickly and easily
- An invaluable addition to your customers journey, giving them confidence in your services
- A professional voice over giving information on an IVR can free up your time from having to answer general questions, about for example your opening hours, leaving you to do what you do best, running your business
Speak to us today about how our professional voice over services can be implemented on your business telephone line.